DOES HAIRGO WAX STRIPS REALLY WORK?
I have a complicated relationship with the hair on my body. Being Indian and having Poly cystic Ovary Syndrome, I have become accustomed to being hairier than the average woman. I am not at the stage where I accept it as yet. I choose to remove my body hair by waxing because it helps me with self confidence.
D.I.Y. beauty has never been more relevant. I usually have my waxing done at a beauty salon. Due to covid 19 regulations and concerns I decided to try this at home kit.
I have no previous experience in waxing on my own. This was the first time ever that I did it by myself. It was fairly easy to do. I followed the detailed instructions on the back of the box.
- I found that if I warmed the HairGo wax strips in the microwave for much longer than stipulated I got better results.
- You definitely need to go over the area a few times before the hair is removed.
- The result was smooth hair free skin.
- After waxing I would shower or wipe the area with a damp cloth and then apply a lotion.
- I did not experience any irritation- redness, dryness or itching.
- Choose to do this when you have time on your side. Do not attempt this for the first time when you are rushing. It takes a while to build a rhythm and to figure out what works for you, how long you need to warm the hairgo wax strips for, how to pull back the strips and so on.
- Clean the area first with a wet washcloth. Sweat and natural oils may interfere with the effectiveness of the HairGo wax strips.
- I am satisfied with the results that I achieved with the Hairgo wax strips.
- It saves time.
- Cheaper than in salon waxing.
- It is convenient. You able to do this in the safety and comfort of your home. I myself find it difficult to keep with appointments. I actually prefer the thought of doing it by myself. With the coronavirus around this is a great idea.
- If you are a person who likes to be pampered and have the time to attend beauty appointments – rather leave it to the experts. They do after all need our support.
I bought this hair from Dischem. There are 24 strips in a box.
Have you tried waxing at home by yourself? What products worked for you?
You may also like: